Color combination always takes my interest, especially in interior design. In this post we’ll discover modern red and black bathroom decor from around the world. An easy way to create a luxurious and modern bathroom decor is to play with color, for example red combines with black color. You can try to apply these colors to your bathroom in your home.
For some people, bathroom is just a place for cleaning your body, but for another people bathroom is a place to relax and even dip in a bath tub for a long time, if you are this type of person then you can’t ignore your bathroom design. Bathroom should be attractive as well as another interior space. Thus, this space could be a lovely place for anyone especially who loves relaxing in a bath tub.
You can make a bathroom in your house looks gorgeous and modern with red and black color combination. Red may be the right choice to use as the wall color. Here is the secret, red wall will look elegant when combining with black floor. If you want to add another color to brighten your bathroom, then you can add white color to the ceiling, frames and doors.
Another combination from red and black bathroom decor, you can choose white color furniture such as a bathtub, toilet, and washbasin because white will look hygiene and clean. For other accessories, you can play using black or red as we mention above. For example, black for the mirror frame upside the washbasin or also by placing black wall hangings on the wall.
What about red? You can apply red color for rugs, towels, storage rack, or soap dispenser. The bathroom will look nice, neat, and luxurious. You also become more comfortable when you get in the bathroom.
Look at the beautiful plants beside the washbasin and the perfect combination between black wall, red rugs, and white washbasin. I love this design.
Well, I hope you get some new ideas in this post, what do you think about those red and black bathroom decor?
Ergonomic furniture is all what you see in offices today. Businesses have known the result from having ergonomic furniture models beside paying out thousands of workers wages. I think we should be doing the same in our houses too. If you spend a lot of time in your living room, maybe with your friends or family, then you may like to choose ergonomic furniture to get a better sitting experience.
1. Before you purchase the sofas, sit on them and try them, make sure you feel comfort while sitting on them in your typical position. If you like to take a nap, then lie on that sofa too.
2. At least buy a good ergonomic chair for yourself because sometimes I prefer to sit on chair rather than sofa, like reading a book, watching YouTube, I’d like to sit on chair.
3. Use multi-task furniture. It’s wise to choose furniture that can serve more than one purpose. For example, a filling cabinet with the right height to put a printer on top of. You’ll need less furniture when you use a multi-functional furniture.
4. Make sure you have enough storage. In a home office, it’s important you have some sort of storage capability. Use sturdy shelves so that you have a proper filling system. The key is buying office furniture that will help keep your things organized.
5. Buy for smart office furniture.
Make sure your desk and chair are low enough that your computer monitor can be at eye level. If more than one person is going to be using the office, it’s better buying a height-adjustable chair. Make sure you have tried your office chair before you purchase it to avoid from aches and pains from your back, neck and joints.
6. Properly light your space.
For non-computer oriented tasks, consider a lamp for the direct light. If you are working on computer oriented tasks, it’s a must for me to use a lamp for the direct lamp.